Goat cheese and black bean tacos adapted from Naturally Ella
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- ½ tablespoon ground cumin
- pinch dried pepper flakes
- ½ cup black beans, with liquids
- 1 avocado
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 4 whole grain tortillas
- ¼ cup goat cheese
- generous drizzle of lime juice
- 1/2 cup torn cilantro leaves
- Add coriander, cumin, red pepper flakes and ½ cup of black beans, liquids to a medium skillet. Heat over medium low and let cook until liquids have cooked out, anywhere from 5-10 minutes. Taste and adjust pepper if needed.
- Slice avocado in half. Brush with the one teaspoon of olive oil.
- Place ¼ of the black bean mixture in the center of the tortilla, layer avocado and goat cheese on top. Lightly drizzle with lime juice and cilantro leaves.